Sunday, May 29, 2016

Seaside

© 2016 by P Michael Biggs









(My view as I wrote this poem)

I am seaside with my bride
It’s the perfect place to abide
We talk and confide
We walk a slow stride
I love seaside with my bride

Seaside is where we set aside
The daily grind and just hide
We sip and slide
We hear the tide
While at the seaside with my bride

Our seaside time is justified
We come here often to get fortified
We lay aside
Problems small and wide
While on our getaway at the seaside



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rattling nice pattern and good subject material, absolutely nothing else we
    need :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a topic that's near to my heart... Thank you!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete