Tuesday, December 4, 2018

I've Got a Feeling about Christmas


I’ve Got a Feeling about Christmas
© 2018 by P Michael Biggs









I’ve got a feeling about Christmas.

It’s a feeling of great hope,
much joy and happiness.
It brings many smiles to my face,
and the sounds all around
tickle my ears.

I’ve got a feeling about Christmas.

Oh yes, I love the presents
And the anticipation of receiving,
Yet I love the giving,
And the smiles and giggles,
The ohs and ahs.

I’ve got a feeling about Christmas.

Christmas does something for me
Like no other season.
Hope is stronger,
Friends are more cherished,
Love is announced more often

I’ve got a feeling about Christmas.

My faith is enlarged at Christmas.
My eyes see more of God,
My heart sings of promise
And redemption
And redemption is offered
To all mankind.

Redemption – what an
interesting word at Christmas.
Reclaiming, refurbishment,
restoration, recovery.

Yes indeed …
I’ve got a feeling about Christmas,
And it’s all good.


Originals by P Michael Biggs


No comments:

Post a Comment