Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I Love Morning

© 2017 by P Michael Biggs
 (Photo by Sid Riley)



I love morning.
The quiet is deafening.
How odd is that?
No one stirs,
No noise to distract.
Only the occasional auto
passing by my window

Sleep abandoned me today,
so I rushed to my quiet place.
This space, this time, this opportunity
is rare and beautiful.
It is the best part of my day.

And now, what will I make of it?
What ideas, what hints of good hope
lie in the shadows of this morning?

Can I write some life-altering thought
that will make a difference?
Can I help some one person
begin a new journey today?

That is my one objective.
That is my calling …
To offer hope,
encouragement ..
inspiration ..
one word at a time.

May you find your
quiet space and place.
There is gold lurking in these shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment