Sunday, September 16, 2018

When Achievable Becomes Achievable


When Achievable Becomes Achievable
© 2018 by P Michael Biggs


Oh, we seek, we look,
we go on a journey
of discovery.
I hope we find
what we’re seeking.

And along comes someone
who shows us the way,
or adds something
that we can use.

And with a bit of luck,
we begin to see
the achievable
can actually be achieved.
What a grand day that is.

I have found that the achievable
often is revealed in smaller steps,
smaller accomplishments,
smaller projects,
that build my success muscle.

I discover, along the way,
one glimpse, one idea.
that leads to more ideas.
I’ve opened a lot of doors
that lead to achievement
with that one.

This I know.
Achievement wants to be found.
You can find it too.
Just believe this …
achievable can be achieved.


Originals by P Michael Biggs

No comments:

Post a Comment